Do you work with professional creation in any way? Do you want to say something or just make the world a little more beautiful? Do you want to feel the power of being one of many with common goals? To be able to work alone in peace and quiet, but also in collaboration with others to reach the power needed to reach even a little higher? Do you want to live on the edge and at the same time be culturally stimulated? If so, take a closer look at Not Quite.
Not Quite welcomes members in various art forms and crafts. Admission requirements are a university degree or professional experience in the respective art form. Membership is applied for through a personal letter and work samples. You can apply for membership and co-ownership in Not Quite’s economic association or as a student member or aspirant member of Not Quite’s non-profit association. Not Quite works to increase the livelihood of its members.
As a member you will receive:
- Collective workshops in carpentry, blacksmithing, digital imaging and photography
- Equipment and development opportunities for ceramics and textile workshops
- Opportunities to rent studios
- Collective marketing
- Procurement and administration of commissions
- Sale of members’ art and craft products
- Exhibition opportunities
- Gallery space on Not Quite’s website
- A large network
- Access to a wide range of knowledge and experience from other members
- A unique working environment
Not Quite is based in the old mill in Fengersfors. The community has a vital farm shop, there is a kindergarten and school, a tyre company, an active Folkets Hus and various associations. Several beautiful lakes, deep forests and high mountains. If you want to go to town, Åmål is two and a half miles away. After less than two hours on the train you reach Gothenburg, after about five to Stockholm
Are you interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org